As part of the project, each partners would have to undertake a few tasks in order to ensure a large visibility to Olympic Legacy.
As discussed and agreed during the start-up seminar in the UK, each partner needs to:
- Create a space dedicated to Olympic Legacy on your website (webpage or banner on the homepage).
- Regularly produce and send news and pictures about your activities linked to the project, to Everything is Possible (EP). This information will be published on the OL website by EP.
- Regularly promote your Olympic Legacy activities (and if possible link to the website and – when possible – a specific OL article) on your own platform: newsletter, social media, website, events, media.
- Send to Raphael a copy of (or link to) all those documents created to promote the project: newsletter, webpages, articles, radio/TV interview, etc.
- Support the EVS volunteers (hosted or sent), young people involved in the Youth Exchange and any other professional undertaking a mobility, in their dissemination/visibility tasks. The sending organisation is responsible to ensure that the participants fulfil all the tasks they need to do. They need to send to Raphael, pictures and testimonies and some other information: click here for more information about those tasks COMING SOON. The hosting organisation needs to support participants to fulfil their dissemination tasks.
In order to help you fuldil those agreed actions, we produced a dissemination guide. This document gives you more information and tips. Please have a look at it (see below).
You can download it by clicking here.